I got some new india inks a few weekends ago and I wanted to test them out! This took several hours and was a long process!
1) I first streched my paper
2) I then drew my dragon
3) I then used masking fluid to cover it all up
4) I then washed over the orangy/ yellow colour
5) I then dried it and added masking fluid to some areas and then let that dry
6) I then went over the orange with a blue and green ink and let that dry
7) I then rubbed off the masking fluid
8) i then used a nib and black ink to ink in the dragon!!!
4 1/2 hours later!! TA DAAAAAA!!!!
I need to get used to inks but im getting there!!! - DRAGON WAS 100% ORIGINAL!!! - just in case anyone *cough*Kritsol*cough* wants to moan about its origins before reading the text!
I would really appreciate feedback!!!